martedì 8 aprile 2014

Dario Trapani Feat. Carlo Montagnèr - Complicated

Dario Trapani Feat. Carlo Montagnèr - Complicated 
 
Another exceptional feat for the new single by Dario Trapani: Carlo Montagnèr, author and contributor to Gigi D'Agostino.

Includes:
- Edit
- Original Mix
- Instrumental

YOUTUBE


SOUNDCLOUD

BUY ON BEATPORT

Produced by Dario Trapani & Fiorenzo Vox
 Arranged, mixed and mastered by Dario Trapani
 Composed by Dario Trapani, Fiorenzo Vox, Carlo Montagnèr Written by Fiorenzo Vox Lead and backing vocals by Carlo Montagnèr 
Label: Sunflower Records / Ipnotika Italy p + c 2014 Ipnotika Italy


COMPLICATED

I was down on my knees
Then suddenly you appeared in the breeze

I felt so complete
But like a storm you're gone with the wind

I'm so cold
Where are you?
Please come home
I need you
I don't know
Why things get always so
Complicated

The rain falls... I'm a cloud
No light, no more reasons to be proud...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento